You love film, IT and new ideas and you want to develop media technologies? You want to change the media industry but you don’t feel like working for Meta or a big media corporation? Then join our team!
With our technology jay, we are paving the way for Streaming 2.0. We connect film, IT, fashion and more, and are working together with broadcasters, streaming services, producers, e-commerce platforms and renowned research institutions. In a next step, we want to evolve our technology as a product – and are looking forward to realising this together with you.
Founded and based at the iconic film location Babelsberg, transfermedia production services is researching and developing state-of-the-art media technologies for film, TV and streaming. In 2022, after years of research and development and with the support of an international tech investment company, transfermedia launched jay – a pioneering metadata technology for film. Our tech solution enables a whole new in-stream experience for audiences and creates novel business opportunities for broadcasters and VoD platforms. From infotainment to in-stream shopping.
Together with you, we want to develop our technology from proof-of-concept to product. To this end, you will support the development team in optimising and developing new features.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development of new features, maintenance and bug fixing
- Optimisation of existing interfaces and solutions
- Implementation of tracking measures
- Close cooperation with the software product management in the evaluation and processing of test data sets from beta customers
- Profound experience working as software developer
- Sensibility for “good” code
- Commitment to good practice for software development and providing profound documentations
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, computer vision, or related fields
- Strong team-working and communication skills
- Well-organised and clearly structured, agile working style
- Attractive salary
- Open-ended employer contract
- 30 days of holiday
- Possibility for remote work and part-time models
- Modern, barrier-free and well-equipped workspace in Potsdam-Babelsberg
- Agile environment with a great team, flat hierarchies and quick, transparent decision-making processes
- Educational budget for your personal growth
- Extensive sports offer with a Wellpass membership
We hope to start working with you soon and are looking forward to your application! In case of questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
transfermedia production services GmbH
Stahnsdorfer Str. 107
Tel: +49 (0) 331 – 721 21 69
* Not a 100% match? Don’t worry. We support your personal development with further training. Moreover, we value and promote the diversity of our employees’ skills and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of age, gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, ideology, disability, sexual orientation and identity. Severely disabled people are given preference in the event of equal suitability.